Specialize in surgeries of Appendix, Gall bladder, Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, Fistula, Circumcision, Kidney stones, Prostate.
He has experience of more than 13 years in field of Surgery.
He has performed successfully more than 12000 laparoscopy and endourology surgeries.
He has done his MRCS from England.
Fellow in Minimal access surgery & Urology at renowned Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai and Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
Most of his patient are discharged from hospital within 24 to 48 hours of their admission.
Technology helps in better care & better surgical outcome; he believes this and therefore he keeps himself updated with most advance treatment options available to all his patients.
MBBS from prestigious MIMER Medical College, Pune.
MS in general surgery from esteemed Baroda Medical College & SSG hospital, Baroda.
Fellowship in minimal access surgery (FMAS) from Association of minimal access surgeons of India.
Fellow in Minimal access surgery & Urology at renowned
Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai and Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), England
Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Laparoscopy hernia surgeries (Inguinal, Ventral & Incisional)
- Laparoscopy gallbladder surgeries
- Laparoscopy appendix surgeries
- Laparoscopy GI surgeries
- Laparoscopy Kidney surgeries
- Breast Surgeries
- Piles, Fissure & Anal fistula surgery (MIPH, Laser)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) & Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) for Kidney Stones
- Ureteroscopy (URS) for Ureteric Stones
- Transurethral resection of Prostate (TURP) for Prostatic enlargement
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT) for urinary bladder tumour
- Optical internal urethrotomy (OIU/VIU) for urethral stricture
Advantage of laparoscopy/minimal access surgery/key hole surgery
- Minimal pain post-surgery
- Shorter hospital stays
- Faster recovery
- Cosmetically better
- No/minimal risk of Incisional hernia
Advantage of Endourology surgery
- No scar surgery (surgery through natural orifice- Urethra)
- All other benefits of minimal access surgery